cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bannk Verification Failed

Nilesh S Member Since: Jun 8, 2017
21 of 36

Hi, I have not received the bank verification deposits in my bank a/c and its been more than a week. What do I do? Thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
22 of 36

Matt and Nilesh,

An agent will reach out to your directly and assist you with verification.

Sorry about the confusion.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jay C Member Since: May 23, 2017
23 of 36
Yeah, you really can't. It's super frustrating. You need to hope a rep emails you about something so you can reply to it.
Matt K Member Since: Jun 7, 2017
24 of 36

I had another issue which a rep reached out for. However no response since. Not the greatest first impression with the platform...

Rashid K Member Since: Jun 16, 2017
25 of 36

I was supposed to receive two deposits from Upwork to verify my bank account. Its been more than a week now. And no deposits have been made to my account. How do I verify my bank account in this situation?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
26 of 36

Call your bank and ask.

Also remove the offer of free work from your profile. It is against Upwork terms of service to offer free work.

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
27 of 36

I'm not sure about your bank account problem, but I don't think you're allowed to offer free services on your profile. I may be wrong. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
28 of 36

Hi Rashid,

Please, check with your bank to make sure you entered correct information about your bank account to receive ACH. Then you can remove the current info and re-add the account.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Yaniv H Member Since: Jul 31, 2017
29 of 36

help me please. There is nothing in these forums to help me. I enetred the amount and now it "failed" and will not allow me to continue

30 of 36

Yaniv,

Please, check with your bank to make sure you are adding correct account number and routing number appropriate for ACH direct deposits. Then re-add your account to Upwork with correct details.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS