cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bannk Verification Failed

Pardeep S Member Since: Jul 27, 2017
31 of 36

Hello Valeria

i would like to upgrade my free membership to plus membership. But i m facing a problem when i make a payment and also my payment method is approved or valid. For more information please check attachments .

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
32 of 36

Hi Pardeep,

I checked and it appears we are unable to charge the card you added as your billing method. Please contact your bank to check if there are any restrictions placed on your account and share more information about the charges Upwork applied. 

Alternatively, you can consider adding a different credit card.

Pardeep S Member Since: Jul 27, 2017
33 of 36
Thanks Vladlmir

One more thing my upwork support didn't work. What can i do for this.
Jing H Member Since: Jun 20, 2017
34 of 36

have you solved your problem? I have a same problem and not sure where to get help. It is very frustrating

Jay C Member Since: May 23, 2017
35 of 36

Yes. For those who haven't locked themselves out yet, you need to wait about 2-3 days before you receive the deposits into your account. If you expect it stratight away, you will likely do what the rest of us did and request it again. The problem with doing this is that when you receive the (first) deposits, they will no longer be valid because you requested them again (and the system is now expecting you to enter amounts from the second set of deposits). You would need to wait for the second set of deposits to be made and then use those.

So... when setting up your bank, be patient and wait about 2-3 days for the deposits to go in, which they will.

For those of you who locked yourself out, hopefully an Upwork rep will see your post here and get in touch with you directly. If not, keep trying to get ahold of them. I did by replying to an old support ticket that I had.

Good luck!

Jing H Member Since: Jun 20, 2017
36 of 36

many thanks!!!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS