🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Basic Freelancing Tips
Page options
hanunyah0342
Community Member

Basic Freelancing Tips

Hello Upwork community !

I have few questions about Job post .

What is meant by following? While applying to any job I came accross these things but I am not clrear about it. Does interviewing means client will conduct 8 interviews in total?

Does invites sent means client has sent 8 invietes to freeelancers?

what is meant by unanswered invites?

• Interviewing: 8
  • Invites sent: 8
  • Unanswered invites: 7
3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  Hanunyah,

Thank you for this question. "Invites Sent" is the number of interview invitations that a client sent to various freelancers, and "Unanswered Invites" are the number of "invited freelancers" that have yet to respond to their invitation to interview.  

You can check this help article for more information about the interviewing and negotiating process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you so much for this help.

Would you please tell me how can I win jobs? 

I have been submitting proposals but I got no client. 

I want to known how a beginner should start and what type of projects he should bid in the begging? 

Hi Hanunyah,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members

Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English