🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Basic Plan Connects Not Received
Page options
anjumarslan
Community Member

Basic Plan Connects Not Received

Hi dear,

My monthly connects expired on 11 May 2019 but I have not yet received / renewed my monthly connects (basic plan) yet. Kindly guide me about it or resolve my issue.

Thanks and regards

Arslan Anjum

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arslan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your billing cycle will start on 12-May, UTC. Please allow 24-hours for the connects to be credited to your account. If the connects do not get credited after 24-hours, please reach out to us, and we'll assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48

Bro, I have got my free 60 connects. I think Upwork will implement paid connect system from 1st June onwards.

Hi Rishabh,

According to the latest news provided by the moderators, it will begin to be implemented in mid-May (without an exact date) and they will notify each freelancer with a mail one week in advance.

Rishabh S wrote:

Hey Chan M.

I'm not providing wrong information here, According to this article on Upwork Blog, paid connects started to roll out on May 2.

Since it's a phased rollout, You might not be seeing it because your billing cycle hasn't changed yet.

It is not that simple. Many threads are active on this topic. You can not generally say that now someone won't get free connects, or they have to follow new terms. I have seen in a reply from a moderator that everyone will get a personalised email one week before the change takes place and they will also see a notification in their upwork homepage. I got my plus membership reactivated yesterday for $10. Even moderators ain't saying a fixed date. 

For a few, maybe it has already been implemented.  And for the rest- they don't need to think about it until they get a personalised email or a push notification. 

chiragarora0816
Community Member

Hi dear, My monthly connects finished on 01 July 2019 but I have not yet received / renewed my monthly connects (basic plan) yet. Kindly guide me about it or resolve my issue.

Thanks and regards

Chirag Arora

Chirag A wrote:

My monthly connects finished on 01 July 2019 but I have not yet received / renewed my monthly connects (basic plan) yet.

You have to buy connects now, there are no longer any free connects with the basic plan.

florydev
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

Chirag A wrote:

My monthly connects finished on 01 July 2019 but I have not yet received / renewed my monthly connects (basic plan) yet.

You have to buy connects now, there are no longer any free connects with the basic plan.

I feel like you should include...congratulations your our 1 Millionth customer.  Still not free connects though.

Hi Chirag,

All freelancers have been moved to paid connects. This means that freelancers on our Basic plan won't be receiving free connects anymore. To learn more about connects check out our resources here.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
8295878d
Community Member

Hi,

Today is the 3rd of November and my monthly connect is not received yet, can you tell me what is the problem

Hi Chandrashekhar,

Thank you for your message. I see that the monthly Connects are already credited to your Upwork account. You can refer to the Connect History page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths