🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Basic Plan New Connects Not Received
Page options
blogger737
Community Member

Basic Plan New Connects Not Received

Hello Admin/Moderators,
My monthly connect expired on 3rd July 2019 my current Current Billing Cycle Aug 4, 2019 — Sep 3, 2019, it's been passed 1 month but I have not yet received or renewed my monthly connects (freelancer basic plan). Please look into this matter and tell me the issue about it. Waiting for your positive response. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
dzadza
Community Member

connects are no longer free and if you're on a basic plan (which you are) - you'll need to purchase them - $0.15 per connect
pudingstudio
Community Member

Rashid S wrote:
Hello Admin/Moderators,
My monthly connect expired on 3rd July 2019 my current Current Billing Cycle Aug 4, 2019 — Sep 3, 2019, it's been passed 1 month but I have not yet received or renewed my monthly connects (freelancer basic plan). Please look into this matter and tell me the issue about it. Waiting for your positive response. Thanks

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Announcements/Connects-Change-Rollout-Update-and-Frequently-Asked-Qu...

atulranjan2018
Community Member

Hey Team Upwork,

I am new here at this platform and started my freelancing. I have basic freelancing profile and I haven't got my connects refill as its over one month. My billing cycle was 8 sep to 7 oct. But still I haven't got my connects rewarded.

Could you guys please have a look and solve this issue.

Thanks,

Atul

Hi Atul,

There are no longer free Connects given each month to freelancers. You will now have to purchase Connects if you need to submit proposals. Connects are not sold individually, but bundles begin at $1.50 for 10 Connects. Regardless of which bundle you choose, all Connects are priced at $0.15 apiece. Here are your bundle options:

10 for $1.50

20 for $3

40 for $6

60 for $9

80 for $12

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths