🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Be aware of fake job post
Page options
b_bonagiri
Community Member

Be aware of fake job post

Sir I applied For The post of Virtual/Administrative Assistance 

**Edited for community guidelines**

And After Proposal He is saying us To give Fake reviews and he told he will take on hourly basis

but now he is saying that for 20 fake reviews he would give 5$.

i have attached the email file

See what email he sent me

This makes me loss hope on upwork

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bonagiri,

Thank you for reporting this. I'm going to escalate your report to the correct team for their review and appropriate action will be taken according to our internal processes. 

Please note that all conversations before a contract is started must be through Upwork Messages, where you can send messages, have video calls, and more. 

You can check this help article for more information on how to use the flag option found on each job post or message to report any suspicious or inappropriate content. Also, check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank You for your reply

I am new for upwork Still learning about this platform.I promise that I would not make the mistake of giving my email for the client before contract is approved

66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Bonagiri,

Thanks for reporting your issue here. Let this issue be noticed by the Customer Support team so they can review the case and take appropriate action. Make sure that whole communication with the client before the contract starts, should be through Upwork Messages where video call facility is also available. If the issue arises, the team can review the chatbox to decide well. 

Thanks.

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members