cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Because still can not submit proposals?

Jose Augusto N Member Since: Jan 20, 2016
1 of 12

Because still can not submit proposals? What is missing ? Have granted all requests for change. I do not know what else to add to my profile ... the site informs that my checklist is already complete, but the button "submit the proposal" remains disabled

Please help me!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 12

Hi Jose,

Please refer to the message you received on January 13 and follow our instructions to revise your profile title.

Thank you.

3 of 12

Such mail requests that I revise my title ....

already remade several times the title, overview ... and click 'Re-submit profile' keeps saying I still have issues .. Where are these issues? the system could be more specific?

Grateful!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 12

Hi Jose,

Thanks for updating your title. You just need to expand your overview a bit more and make it more personal. Make sure you use complete sentences so it reads more smoothly.

Once you improve it, please resubmit your profile for review so we can approve it asap.

5 of 12

Again reviewed the overview, following their recomendations.

Can I get approval?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 12

Hi Jose,

Your profile has been approved and you should be able to apply for jobs now. However, I suggest you continue working on your profile to better market your skills to the potential clients. Well-written profile overview is very important for freelancers who are new to Upwork and don't yet have Upwork work history and feedback.

Check out this video for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
7 of 12

Ok Valeria,  thank you!

I will take into consideration their comments.

I will attend myself again to my overview.

Regards,

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
8 of 12

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Jose,

Please refer to the message you received on January 13 and follow our instructions to revise your profile title.

Thank you.

What's wrong with his title though? Java Software Engineer.. I don't know anything about this work, but it seems like an approriate title to me.  

9 of 12

Gentlemen, I will end up giving up the upwork.
I can not see my approved registration.
Have changed dozens of times in my profile ... I redid title, overview, did tests, and nothing ...
I do not think my profile is that bad.
I'm sorry, but the filter criteria used by the website are not very clear. I do not understand.
Or maybe it's a bug, and I do not know.

Grateful outset attention,

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
10 of 12

Compared to some profiles I have seen that have been allowed on this site, I think it is quite  extraordinary that yours has not been approved.

You could perhaps enlarge a bit on the skills you offer, and add something to your portfolio.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS