🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Become a Rising Talent
Page options
tanmaybagadiya
Community Member

Become a Rising Talent

I completed the Upwork readiness test and When I open my account and Upwork said to me Take a readiness test.

When I receive rising talent status and JSS score? 

Now, I received 10 free connects. Can you tell me why I received it?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tanmay,

Once you become eligble to receive the Rising Talent badge you will receive an email confirmation. To learn more about this check out this  Help Article. Thank you.

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. To learn more about this check out this  Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Now, I received 10 free connects. Can you tell me why I received it?

Hi Tanmay,

We occasionally grant Connects as part of a promotion or other program. Eligibility and criteria vary depending on a number of circumstances. The free Connects you received were part of a limited-time promotion. We hope you enjoy using them!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello,

My profile is rising talent now and It means my job success score is 100% right?

Thanks

Hi Tanmay,

Once you have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status will automatically be replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths