🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Becoming a Recommended Freelance Writer
Page options
7e8e10f0
Community Member

Becoming a Recommended Freelance Writer

How do I become one of the recommended freelancers when clients post a job for a writer? I have made over $4k, I have a 100% job success rate, and I only have 5-star reviews. How can I be one of the automatically recommended freelancers so that clients invite me to interview?

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Melissa:
Those recommendations are automatically generated and are rotated.

There really isn't any way to "game" the system, and there isn't any way to formally request to be on the list. There is not actually a "static" list.

The best way you can get to be recommended as often as possible is to do the best work you can for clients, get positive feedback and reviews, and earn money.

lysis10
Community Member

Melissa M wrote:

How do I become one of the recommended freelancers when clients post a job for a writer? I have made over $4k, I have a 100% job success rate, and I only have 5-star reviews. How can I be one of the automatically recommended freelancers so that clients invite me to interview?

Make more money. Stay active. Have a good portfolio. Search is rotated so it depends a lot on if it's your turn in rotation.

Invites generally suck when you are new.

colettelewis
Community Member

It's a rota system - nothing is automatically guaranteed.  You just have to stand out from the thousands  of your peers.  Not easy - but it can be done.

ETA: Your profile does not seem to be up and running yet, so really, your question is academic.  

Interesting - original post indicates a history on the platform, as opposed to profile ...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths