cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Becoming top rated?

fourohfourfilms
Ace Contributor

I have 16/16 eligible weeks filled for some time, 94% job success rate, 100% completed profile, yet I am not yet top rated?  I have attached screens. I fulfill all the requirements to be top rated.

Can this be updated?

Thanks,

Ken

15 REPLIES 15
razivbazaz
Ace Contributor

Hi,

Its not just about maintaining over 90% JSS. Some other factors also work towards being awarded top rated....such as Number of clients, earning and long term clients.

So work with more clients and keep your finger crossed.Smiley Very Happy

tlsanders
Community Guru

Have you had any account holds?

I believe you didnt looked at the screen shot and were quite in hurry while replying. The screenshot says no HOLDS.

@Rajiv B wrote:

I believe you didnt looked at the screen shot and were quite in hurry while replying. The screenshot says no HOLDS.

Nope, not in a hurry--I just don't open attachments in forum posts. 

@Rajiv B wrote:

I believe you didnt looked at the screen shot

No  worse than your wrong assertion that it has anything to do with number of clients (it doesn't) or long term clients (it doesn't) or earnings (the OP has clearly earned far more than the required $ 1000 during the past 12 months.

Avery, if he is eligible now he should get his status now. Not be required to "keep applying and wait to see if at some point he will get what he is already entitled to."

If he is not eligible he can be told that he isn't.

@Petra R wrote:

No  worse than your wrong assertion that it has anything to do with number of clients (it doesn't) or long term clients (it doesn't) or earnings (the OP has clearly earned far more than the required $ 1000 during the past 12 months.

It that has to be a wrong assertion, the credit must go to anyone from upwork. Though I cannot recall whether it was forum or chat or a call, I was conveyed the same. So you get what you give. So its passing of Worse through generation.

And Anyway, if all the assertion are wrong, then it very much and completely a big bug within the system which actually let people to think that the logic in place to become top rated is not as stated.

So please dont state whether I commited Worse or rather the system in place was at fault.

@Rajiv B wrote:

And Anyway, if all the assertion are wrong, then it very much and completely a big bug within the system which actually let people to think that the logic in place to become top rated is not as stated.

It is exactly as stated on the very easily available and accessible information provided on the subject. You simply misunderstood or remembered it wrong or made it up or mixed it up with something else.

aocumen

Hi Ken, 

Continue applying to jobs within your skill set and delivering great results on contracts. You will receive a notification if you are already part of the Top Rated program. 

~ Avery
Upwork

@Avery O wrote:

Hi Ken, 

Continue applying to jobs within your skill set and delivering great results on contracts. You will receive a notification if you are already part of the Top Rated program. 

Avery, does this mean that there are reasons that a freelancer might have 16/16 weeks of eligibility, no account holds, earnings over $1,000, and a JSS of above 90% and still not qualify?

Hi Tiffany, 

I have actually asked the team to double check just in case there is a glitch in the system. If a user is eligible for the Top Rated program, they will be included in the program on the next Job Success Score update. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for the clarification.

@Avery O wrote:

Hi Tiffany, 

I have actually asked the team to double check just in case there is a glitch in the system. If a user is eligible for the Top Rated program, they will be included in the program on the next Job Success Score update. 

As he has 16/16 eligible weeks he would have been eligible before the last update...

This is what it says in the resolution centre regarding becoming Top Rated:

1. A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher Mine is 94%
  2. First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago My first hire was more than 232 days ago.
  3. Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks Yes, it has been 16/16 weeks for the last few weeks)
  4. A 100% complete profile  (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance) Yes, it is 100% complete
  5. 12-month earnings of at least $1,000 current 12 month earnings exceed $10,000
  6. Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate) Yes, I am available with an inpecciable response rate.
  7. An account in good standing with no recent account holds. No, there are no account holds
  8. Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days - looking at my profile page, you can see I have had recent jobs.

I have attached some of my reviews, just to show I am in fact delivering great results on many contracts.

fourohfourfilms
Ace Contributor

A little annoyed that my last reply to Avery was deleted without notice. 

I have earned over 10k over the past year, with 11 very happy clients in the past 12 months also. 

Hi Ken,

Your comment was not deleted or removed our system has identify it as a SPAM and moved it, your comment is here now.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS