🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Being auto-added to the interview rooms t...
Page options
zaairhussain
Community Member

Being auto-added to the interview rooms that freelancers from my agency are in

Hello, all you beautiful Upwork people

I'm an admin (though not owner) of an agency, and it used to be that I was automatically added to any interview room that agency members got in to. 

This meant that I would get notifications whenever someone from the team got a response, and I could browse over their conversation without having to manually add myself to the rooms. 

I also used to get email notifications about the messages sent

This doesn't seem to be working anymore. I don't know if Upwork changed some policy, or I changed my settings accidentally or what. 

What I DO know is that it still works for the OWNER of the agency. 

I know this is a slight obscure topic - is anyone able to help? It's currently added quite a layer of inefficiency when I want to go over how the guys and girls are communicating

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zaair, 

I'm not sure if this is by design, or there is an issue with notifications, but I'll go ahead and share your experience with the team. I'll get back to you once I have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zaair, 

Looks like the Customer Support Team has reached out to you to assist you further. If you have questions, or need further assistance, you may update the same email thread so that they can assist you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members