cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being harassed by a client (formerly : Client want to cancel after all the requirements...)

mario-chirinos
Community Guru
Mario C Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
21 of 27

An update on this, now I am sure that is no coincidence the request were made form an IP address at the same locattion than the client.  I am now reciving like one span mail per secodn. 

@Valeria K what whould I do in this case?

**edited for Community Guidelines**

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
22 of 27

Hi Mario,

I am sorry about this situation. As a first step, please change passwords on your email and Upwork accounts.

I am going to forward the information and the screenshots you shared to the team so they can investigate. I will remove the screenshots from your post though as they violate the Community guidelines. The team will follow up with you regarding this issue.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mario-chirinos
Community Guru
23 of 27

@Valeria K ,  plase dont forgot to mention that this is raletad to the dispute that I file 

Regards

Mario

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
24 of 27

Certainly, Mario.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mario-chirinos
Community Guru
25 of 27

@Valeria K will I get a support ticket with this? 

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Mario,

I am sorry about this situation. As a first step, please change passwords on your email and Upwork accounts.

I am going to forward the information and the screenshots you shared to the team so they can investigate. I will remove the screenshots from your post though as they violate the Community guidelines. The team will follow up with you regarding this issue.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
26 of 27

Hi Mario,

Yes, there is an open support ticket for this issue that I have forwarded to our Dispute Team. You can find it in your requests in the Help Center.

~ Valeria
Upwork
lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
27 of 27

jeez Mario. Looks like you got yourself involved with a real winner.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS