🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Being investigated by an Upwork fraud analyst...
Page options
mradulovic
Community Member

Being investigated by an Upwork fraud analyst on Linkedin

Hey everyone, this is my first post on the Upwork community. So today I got a notification that I appeared in a number of searches on Linkedin as usual and one of the people who viewed my profile showed up as an Upwork employee, when looking through the various jobs that people who viewed my profile do, one thing stood out "fraud analyst". I would really like to get a response from someone on the Upwork team if possible, I have a Top rated badge my clients give me high ratings and our communication has been great so far, nobody complained about anything in the slightest. This situation is very worrying for me, as far as I know I am not in breach of any rule or regulation and take great care in regard to how I conduct my business here. Am I being investigated? And for what exactly?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Marko,

If the team requires any information from you or needs to update you of your account status they will reach out to you directly. If you have been following the Upwork terms of service then you have nothing to worry about. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Marko,

If the team requires any information from you or needs to update you of your account status they will reach out to you directly. If you have been following the Upwork terms of service then you have nothing to worry about. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you for the quick reply, I guess it's nothing to worry about. It is a strange set of coincidences you must admit, I figured it's better to inquire about it on time.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths