🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Beneficiary Name Mismatch
Page options
socialappstech
Community Member

Beneficiary Name Mismatch

I have registered on Upwork on behalf of my agency BigStep Technologies as a freelancer. My account details for receiving payments are not getting verified. Please help me with it!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Niranjan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,
I am also facing the same issue
I have registered on Upwork on behalf of my agency **Edited for Community Guidelines** as a freelancer. My account details for receiving payments are not getting verified. Please help me with it!

Hi Aditya,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I need assistance i setting up me business bank account for wihtdrawal of earnings. 

Hi Sukhwinder, 

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

If you want to withdraw funds from Upwork, you simply need to make sure that your legal name, which you use as your freelancer account name, is also the the name on your payment withdrawal account.

For example:

There is a freelancer whose name is "Peter Jandern."

The name on the bank account (or Payonneer account, or PayPal account, etc.) is: "Peter Jandern."

If you have a payment withdrawal acount that is registered using a different name, such as a business name, then that is fine. Simply work with your bank to ADD your own name as an account holder.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members