Highlighted
Jake B Member Since: Aug 1, 2020
381 of 395

Got it now, thank you!

Highlighted
Naa A Member Since: Aug 1, 2020
382 of 395

Hi,

My payment method (PayPal) has been deactivated because of the difference in names. How can I ask a support agent to review my official documents to confirm my actual name (which I use on PayPal) so that this payment method will be accepted? Any guidance is appreciated. Thank you!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
383 of 395

Hi Naa,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Alyona G Member Since: Aug 5, 2020
384 of 395

Hello! I have added Paypal account to my Upwork profile in order to withdraw funds. However, my Paypal account name is written in cyrillic and it's approved by the Paypal. At the other side, Upwork doesn't recognize cyrillic names, so I just can't make account name in Paypal and Upwork equal. What should I do to resolve this issue? Please help!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
385 of 395

Hi Alyona,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Adeniji F Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
386 of 395

My account beneficiary name is mismatched and I want to contact support to help out.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
387 of 395

Hi Adeniji,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Adeniji F Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
388 of 395
My account needs to be reverified but I don't have all the ID provided. However,I have a school Id which was rejected.
Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
389 of 395

Hi Adeniji,

I checked and it looks like you already have a ticket credit regarding your concern. Please follow up with our team directly on the ticket and our team will gladly assist you. You can access your ticket here.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Yourcxo O Member Since: Aug 10, 2020
390 of 395

Hey, 

I want to change my profile name, since I am new to upwork, I registered myself as a freelancer but I used my company's name instead of my name. Now I am in touch with one of the customer & he wants to work with me on upwork. I tried maaping my account but it is saying that your account name is different as mentioned on upwork. So I want to update

my name "Karan Ramchandani" so that I can verifiy my account & get the payment from the client. Please help me on this.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS