Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't verify my Paypal account

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1371 of 1,625

Hi Hayk,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
8dcabc86
Aleksey K Member Since: Sep 11, 2020
1372 of 1,625

Hello!

Please help me solve th proplem with "The beneficiary name is mismathed".

I am trying to connect PayPal to receive payments, but this error appears.

In PayPal, my name is written in Russian, which is probably why this error appears.

Please help to solve this problem

Have a nice day!

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1373 of 1,625

Hi Aleksey,

I checked with the team and the name mismatch is now resolved. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
8dcabc86
Aleksey K Member Since: Sep 11, 2020
1374 of 1,625

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you so much

brindha201705
Brindha S Member Since: May 14, 2021
1375 of 1,625

Hi, I have an issue with  The beneficiary name is mismatched, I'm pretty sure the details in the bank statement and my account is the same but why this issue comes up?   thank you

andregutierrez22
1376 of 1,625

Hi Brindha,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
yepezjose462
José Y Member Since: Feb 22, 2018
1377 of 1,625

Hello I'm José

I've been having issues with my paypal account it's verified with my name José  **Edited for Community Guidelines**but here in Uphold i have the same name so i don't know why it's telling me that The beneficiary name is mismatched.

What do i need to do? i waited more than 3 days, deleted the account and added it again but with no avail.

I'll appreciate your help

Thanks.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
1378 of 1,625

Hi José,

I checked and it looks like the name mismatch was already cleared. Since you recently re-added your payment method, it's currently under verification now and should become active in three days. You can check this by going to Settings> Get paid and find the date that's right below your preferred payment method. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
findme21
Rivaldo Mark Frans V Member Since: Nov 28, 2020
1379 of 1,625

My full name is Rivaldo mark Frans Valentino tumbelaka but in upwork I use the username valentino rivaldo, how should I solve this problem? i want to withdraw money from wise

andregutierrez22
1380 of 1,625

Hi Rivaldo,

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS