Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beneficiary name is mismatched

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
101 of 184

Hi Juan, 

We're sorry for missing to respond to your post. I checked your account and can see that a member of the team has reached out to you already through an email support ticket. 

If you need further help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out and our team will assist you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ram P Member Since: May 20, 2020
102 of 184

I have the same problem, please guide me

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
103 of 184

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ram.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jen F Member Since: May 21, 2020
104 of 184

Hello,

I added my company bank account as the payment method and Upwork notified me about the beneficiary name mismatch. I already updated my full name but it says it will take 48 hours. I need to have someone from Upwork to do the manual review of my company bank account details to verify that I'm authorized to use my company bank account.

Thank you.

Highlighted
105 of 184

Hi Jen,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Naheed R Member Since: Apr 29, 2020
106 of 184

I am facing issue, unable to add a payment method due to the fact that last time I tried to add a payment method with a name variation i.e via visa debit card and it was rejected. Now I am unable to add payment method even with the correct name. Please help what to do?

Highlighted
107 of 184

Thank you for reaching out to us, Naheed.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joseph V Member Since: Apr 20, 2016
108 of 184

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would love to get some help with this issue.

The details of my freelancer profile are under my company details. The name field is my name as I am the representative of my company.

I have just set up a new payment method using my corporate bank account but the automatic process deactivated it due to the discrepancy between names.

What documentation can I provide you to verify the ownership of this bank account by my company and have this payment method enabled?

I read here (https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063768-Bank-Account-Under-Different-Name?flash_diges...) that I can provide the following to confirm the verification:

• An original bank statement showing the company name, as well as your name
  • A business license showing your name and the company name
  • Articles of Incorporation showing the company name with you as an authorized agent/owner

How can I get in touch with an UpWork support rep, to provide these documents?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Iosif Varthalitis

BlissRockHub OU

Highlighted
109 of 184

Hi Joseph,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Marion O Member Since: May 13, 2020
110 of 184

Hi, my profile name is different from the registered name on my m-pesa account. How can you help please?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS