Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beneficiary name is mismatched

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
81 of 1,275

Hi Milan,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
nurochim
Nurochim R Member Since: Jul 26, 2020
82 of 1,275

My direct to bank payment method has been deactivated since my upwork account name does not match the name in my bank account

My full name is just one word, Nurochim.
it not have last name, but in account freelance is it a must to have last name.

and my bank account name is just as simple as my name, used only one word

Your assistance will be creatly aprreciated

Thank you!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
83 of 1,275

Hi Nurochim,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
devredesign
Diego C Member Since: Aug 3, 2020
84 of 1,275
HI, I have been using the same paypal account for upwork for a while now but I had to update my credit card and now Im experiencing an issue with name match, how can I fix this?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
85 of 1,275

Hi Diego,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
136ce7cf
Rajalingam A Member Since: Mar 16, 2021
86 of 1,275

My direct to bank payment method has been deactivated since my upwork account name does not match the name in my bank account---this is because I previously used my nickname when I created this account.

But I have already edited my details to replace my nickname with my full name here in upwork. Any chance you could have my payment method activated already?

Thank you!

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
87 of 1,275

Hi Rajalingam,

I followed up with the team and the name mismatch was already resolved. However, you need to allow 3 days for the withdrawal method to become active.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
b252936d
Petro E Member Since: Apr 5, 2021
88 of 1,275
I have the same problem, same profile names on both paypal and upwork but the mismatch keep on popping out. Please help
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
89 of 1,275

Hi Petro,

Please allow 3 days for our team to review. If our team requires more information from you, they will reach out to you directly. 

-Joanne
Untitled
b252936d
Petro E Member Since: Apr 5, 2021
90 of 1,275
Thanks i will be waiting
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS