🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Benificary name mismatched
Page options
nehakapil
Community Member

Benificary name mismatched

Hi,I don't use last name in my documents and in any bank. So, when I setup the local bank payment method they asked me for last name I have entered that. But last name is not available on my card or on any doc. Now I am getting an error that benificqry name kismatched. So what should I do now? Please help me with this. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Neha,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You can use your formal salutation in the First Name field. The system would know you as Mr. or Mrs. Neha. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello !

My name on the bank account is E.M.Akalanka punya bandara Ekanayake. since it is a long name, I use Akalanka (first name) Ekanayake (last name) on Upwork. My bank also does not allow us to use part of the name. So I had to use the name on my government I.D.

Briefly, the name appears in Upwork is a part of my lengthy name in the bank account How can I solve this matter?

Hi Akalanka,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I have already cleared the official identity check process however when I add my local bank for payment it says payment deactivated and benificiary name missmatch... pls help

Hi Nagarajan,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members