t-hall

Best invite ever!

Just received an invite for a contract. Like 2 minutes ago. Notification AND email. Perfect!!

Job posted Sept 25th, expected delivery date Sept, 30th. I had even replied to him already Sept 25th.

----> Notification came just now!!

Thought this was fixed?

meh... what's a week and a half delay. No biggie.

10 REPLIES 10
m_njari

"... meh... what's a week and a half delay. No biggie..."

Messy...Smiley Sad

natram

Tony wrote:

"Job posted Sept 25th, expected delivery date Sept, 30th. I had even replied to him already Sept 25th.

----> Notification came just now!!"

I beat you easily. I clicked on the notification icon 2015-10-04_1122.pngand saw an expired job invitation from one of my clients.  No notification, no email, no nothing prior to that. I wanted to apologize to the client and explain to him what happened, so when I finally managed to open the messaging system, a message popped up out of nowhere from 2014... from the same client. So now I had to explain to him why I am such an a** for ignoring him. Thanks a lot Upwork!

Thanks Obama.

/ps Nice ladies such as yourself shouldn't cuss so much 😕

Leave that to the disgruntled old far ts like me 😄

So you'll get all the fun ofd far t? LOL 

Correct.

Natasa, old farts like Tony and I invented fun. 😉 

May I join the club? Smiley Happy

When you're old enough. 🙂 

Who knows, by the time Scott and I (I'll go first I reckon) are long gone for this world, you could be telling the young'uns that you invented fun! 🙂 

lysis10

That weekend was the same weekend that I never got 2 invite notifications, so yeah, I got hit with it too. It must have been a small sample, because only a few people complained on here. Still, frustrating.