🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Best method of earnings withdrawal for EU cit...
Page options
daniel_woerle
Community Member

Best method of earnings withdrawal for EU citizens

Hi together,

I am looking for a fair withdrawal method into Euro. Although I guess it must be a really popular topic I could not find any recent information. I read that Transferwise Borderless is not possible since last year. Also PayPal's and Payoneer's fees are really high, even higher than my reular bank account. Which methods are you using to limit these excessive fees?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best

Daniel

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Daniel,

Upwork offers several choices for withdrawing your funds. To check the available payment method in your location, please go here. I'm sure other community members who are in the EU countries will be happy to share more information with you as well. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

thanks a lot for the information. Yes indeed my questions would be what actually the best method would be regarding minimizing the fees. So if you have any hints I would be more than happy.

Hi Daniel,

The payment method you choose really depends on your personal preferences. To find out which methods are available in your country, please check the link Joanna shared in her post. You can also check out this help article to learn more about all the options available.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Daniel W wrote:

Hi Joanne,

thanks a lot for the information. Yes indeed my questions would be what actually the best method would be regarding minimizing the fees. So if you have any hints I would be more than happy.

Daniel, try it. Withdraw $ 200 (or whatever) to the various methods at the same time, and see what is left in Euro at the end with each method. I mainly use PayPal and Payoneer as well as a US bank account. I rarely use "Direct to local bank."

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members