🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Best practice for helping my client find addi...
Page options
katiecan1
Community Member

Best practice for helping my client find additional freelancer

Hello Community!

I hope you are all staying well amid this pandemic. I hope you can point me in the right direction...

A portion of the work my client needs requires a skillset than I do not have. My client relies on me to assist with the selection of the appropriate candidate (because they will be taking direction from me for the task). I have identified a few candidates and saved them using my client account.

The client is busy and won't want to get into the details, is there a way that I can communicate directly with the candidates?

The client will be doing the hiring and payment but I will do the interviewing. Does anyone have experience doing this on Upwork as a freelancer?

Thanks in advance for your insights!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kathryn, 

Your client can enable teams in their account, and give hiring privileges to you so that you can vet freelancers on their behalf. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kathryn, 

Your client can enable teams in their account, and give hiring privileges to you so that you can vet freelancers on their behalf. 

~ Avery
Upwork
katiecan1
Community Member

Perfect. Thanks so much Avery!

Stay well!

Kathryn

katiecan1
Community Member

Hi Avery,

My client just tried to add me as a new Team Member using the links I provided and was not successful. Is there another option, or perhaps he can request Upwork assistance to do this?

Appreciate your guidance.

Thank you,

Kathryn

Hi Kathryn,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you very much! Have a great day!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths