🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Best tools for answering client calls
Page options
thanson1
Community Member

Best tools for answering client calls

I work with several clients and many have the need for me to take incoming calls and/or make outgoing calls.  I have used FreedomVoice successfully because I can sign in on my cell and take the calls wherever I go.  But now that I have several clients wanting the same kind of service, I need a better plan.  I don't need an answering service because it's literally only a few calls a week from each.  Is there a program out there that will allow me to manage all of my clients in one app?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tracy F wrote:

I can answer and call through FreedomVoice without a secondary app.  I will research Zoiper.  Do you happen to know if Zoiper allows you to call from and answer more than one line?

Good question, I'm using it with only one line. That being said, it's a VoIP app. There are many other VoIP apps out there and I'm sure you'll find one that can do multiple lines.

I just checked and my OnePlus (running with Oxygen, a fork of Android) has this feature included. I can add VoIP lines.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
versailles
Community Member

Any VoIP plan coupled with the Zoiper app on your phone will do the job.

-----------

I can answer and call through FreedomVoice without a secondary app.  I will research Zoiper.  Do you happen to know if Zoiper allows you to call from and answer more than one line?

Tracy F wrote:

Good question, I'm using it with only one line. That being said, it's a VoIP app. There are many other VoIP apps out there and I'm sure you'll find one that can do multiple lines.

I just checked and my OnePlus (running with Oxygen, a fork of Android) has this feature included. I can add VoIP lines.

-----------
gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

Check out phone.com. It's not free but it starts at less than $20/month for one virtual line, and has a lot of bells and whistles I don't use. It might suit you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths