🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Best way to get more job invites!
Page options
sajjadbazai
Community Member

Best way to get more job invites!

Hi Experts,
im not getting jobs invites can some one recomends me the best way to get more job invites.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

Job invites can be hard to get these days. Competition is high--especially for WordPress development and web design--so getting attention from clients can be a challenge. With increased competition, rotating search results, and other freelancers boosting their profiles, there is a good chance your profile is not being seen.

You might have to spend more time sending proposals, which means buying Connects. There are no guarantees there, but sending proposals should increase the chances of your profile being seen.

If you're adamant about waiting to receive invites, one thing I would do is revise the first part of your profile overview/summary. It's well-written, but when clients are searching for freelancers, they can only see the first 215 - 250 characters of your summary (approximately two sentences). You should fill that small space with meaningful words that get straight to the point.

Here is an example:

What you have now:

Hello there! Thank you for stopping by to explore my profile. I am a seasoned WordPress aficionado with a robust track record spanning over 3 years. Throughout my journey, I have passionately crafted and developed various websites catering to businesses, e-commerce ventures, and personal blogs.

My in-depth comprehension of WordPress core functionalities, coupled with my hands-on experience with various plugins and themes, empowers me to actualize your digital visions. My prowess extends to custom plugins and themes development, and harnessing the potential of PHP, JavaScript, React, jQuery, MySQL, HTML and CSS, etc.

How I would combine these and get straight to the point:

Seasoned WordPress aficionado with 3+ years of experience crafting and developing websites that cater to businesses, e-commerce ventures, and personal blogs. I take your digital visions and build complete websites, develop plugins, and create custom themes using WordPress, along with PHP, JavaScript, React, jQuery, MySQL, and HTML/CSS.

Just a suggestion that might attract more clients since clients often must sift through hundreds of profiles. My assumption is always:

• People don't care to read much
  • People get bored quickly and have short attention spans as it relates to profiles
  • People are short on time and just want the facts

If fewer words can be used, you might increase your chances of keeping the reader's (the client's) attention.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
celgins
Community Member

Job invites can be hard to get these days. Competition is high--especially for WordPress development and web design--so getting attention from clients can be a challenge. With increased competition, rotating search results, and other freelancers boosting their profiles, there is a good chance your profile is not being seen.

You might have to spend more time sending proposals, which means buying Connects. There are no guarantees there, but sending proposals should increase the chances of your profile being seen.

If you're adamant about waiting to receive invites, one thing I would do is revise the first part of your profile overview/summary. It's well-written, but when clients are searching for freelancers, they can only see the first 215 - 250 characters of your summary (approximately two sentences). You should fill that small space with meaningful words that get straight to the point.

Here is an example:

What you have now:

Hello there! Thank you for stopping by to explore my profile. I am a seasoned WordPress aficionado with a robust track record spanning over 3 years. Throughout my journey, I have passionately crafted and developed various websites catering to businesses, e-commerce ventures, and personal blogs.

My in-depth comprehension of WordPress core functionalities, coupled with my hands-on experience with various plugins and themes, empowers me to actualize your digital visions. My prowess extends to custom plugins and themes development, and harnessing the potential of PHP, JavaScript, React, jQuery, MySQL, HTML and CSS, etc.

How I would combine these and get straight to the point:

Seasoned WordPress aficionado with 3+ years of experience crafting and developing websites that cater to businesses, e-commerce ventures, and personal blogs. I take your digital visions and build complete websites, develop plugins, and create custom themes using WordPress, along with PHP, JavaScript, React, jQuery, MySQL, and HTML/CSS.

Just a suggestion that might attract more clients since clients often must sift through hundreds of profiles. My assumption is always:

• People don't care to read much
  • People get bored quickly and have short attention spans as it relates to profiles
  • People are short on time and just want the facts

If fewer words can be used, you might increase your chances of keeping the reader's (the client's) attention.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members