cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bid Range: what do the numbers mean?

Ancuta P Member Since: Aug 8, 2016
11 of 14

Hello everyone!

Will the bid range include also my proposal? Is it updated every time when o freelancer made o proposal on that job? Because when I make o proposal higher or lower then bid range, it doesn't change after my proposal - is not a new high/low when I view the job posting after I made the proposal.

For example, for one job I made a proposal of 15$ a few days ago, and now the bid range is still this:

Bid range - High $30.00 | Avg $25.00 | Low $20.00

And I have some other examples just like this. Is it a problem with my account or the bid range that I can see doesn't include my proposal?

Thank you!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 14

Hi Ancuta,

Usually it takes some time for that information to update and for your proposal to be included into the bid ranges. That's why it may not be showing right after you apply.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ancuta P Member Since: Aug 8, 2016
13 of 14

Hello Valeria,

I made the proposal 3 days ago, I like to believe that the bid ranges was updated with my proposal, but I think it is not because I don't see lower bid changed.

Thank you! 

Benjamin R Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
14 of 14

Hello.
I have tested and not make sense.
- Filled low bit, higth bit, there is not update on weeks.
- If send a propossal to new client that has not inteviews, not hires, posted 10  hours ago, and there is a hig bit low bit? how is possible, if no one has a proposal for? again not sense. I this this is another kind of  analitical report.....

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS