🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Bidding limit.
Page options
proladzx
Community Member

Bidding limit.

Hello upwork community,

How much is the maximum bid for a new ID in one month or one week? I am afraid to bid because some of my friends tell me my account is now suspended for excess bid. They also tell me they submitted theirs certificate and skill or experiences copy. But theirs profile now under the remain suspension. What should I advise them?

In this case what do i do? Please help me anyone. 

I think i get a solution from here.

Thanks

Best regards,

Md Shihab Uddin 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Md Shihab U wrote:

How much is the maximum bid for a new ID in one month or one week? I am afraid to bid because some of my friends tell me my account is now suspended for excess bid.

There iis no limit as such, provided you win some contracts with the bids you make, you'll be fine. If you don't win any or hardly any jobds, having an Upwork account is not beneficial to you or Upwork.

Md Shihab U wrote:

But theirs profile now under the remain suspension. What should I advise them?

Advise them to find a different platform.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Md Shihab U wrote:

How much is the maximum bid for a new ID in one month or one week? I am afraid to bid because some of my friends tell me my account is now suspended for excess bid.

There iis no limit as such, provided you win some contracts with the bids you make, you'll be fine. If you don't win any or hardly any jobds, having an Upwork account is not beneficial to you or Upwork.

Md Shihab U wrote:

But theirs profile now under the remain suspension. What should I advise them?

Advise them to find a different platform.

proladzx
Community Member

Hi Petra 

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. 

But I bid on the ten project but if I can not win in one, will there be any problem?

I will advise them try to another platform. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths