🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bidding on various projects but unable find a...
Page options
ef0ade9b
Community Member

Bidding on various projects but unable find a single one...

I am a newbie on upwork. I have been bidding on upwork since 1 month on more then 30 projects.
Unfortunately, I am not awarded even a single project. Can any buddy please review my profile and recommand me any suggestion.!  
https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01dc44d1c6cb16db31/

Stay Blessed, Smiley Wink

2 REPLIES 2
parikh_prakash
Community Member

I am facing a similar issue. I have a decade of experience in Ruby on Rails and have worked with various clients in my company. Now I have started working as a freelancer on Upwork. What I have observed is that all clients wants people who have already worked on projects which becomes very difficult for a new person like me to have projects on my new profile. I am applying only on projects where I am 100% confident and giving specific replies as per the Upwork guidelines still not getting any projects. The worst part is that I have heard that if you apply for more projects and if the client does not reward you Upwork suspends your profile. Now in such sceiario where is the fault of the developer? Also in few cases I see that the client does not reward the project to anybody and our bid goes wasted. 

Need support and encouragement from Upwork team especially towards new freelancer with good experience. 

usama2762
Community Member

Good day,
You don't need to bit on every project you can do, you have to look the number of proposals submitted and also if the client is interviewing someone. It is highly unlikely that after starting interviewing the client look at any more proposals.
Also your profile does not look authentic, I looked at it and it looks like you have paid someone to give an order to you, I'm not accusing you anything but according to my experience Real client don't leave that kind of review even if you are too Good because the qualities mentioned in the review can not be assessed in a short task of worth 5$. It take people a huge amount of time to make such statement.
Thanks,
Usama Jamil

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members