🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Biding issue
Page options
salmanlar
Community Member

Biding issue

After spending a lot of time and connect, we still haven't received an interview. The boost system is beneficial to the richest freelancers. Upwork now displays the top three highest bidders on jobs due to this. I also saw that many bidders were spending more than 100 connects on a single job, which is terrible for new or middle-class freelancers, so I believe Upwork should change its policy It seems that Upwork is just concerned with growing its own financial position.

1 REPLY 1
pudingstudio
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:

After spending a lot of time and connect, we still haven't received an interview. The boost system is beneficial to the richest freelancers. Upwork now displays the top three highest bidders on jobs due to this. I also saw that many bidders were spending more than 100 connects on a single job, which is terrible for new or middle-class freelancers, so I believe Upwork should change its policy It seems that Upwork is just concerned with growing its own financial position.

I have always assumed new freelancers bid plenty connects. They might be rich, no idea.

Never assumed bidding system is a sure way to getting a job. UpWork has stated that they have some metrics which confirm that spending more connects equals more jobs. I do not believe that.

I don't think boosting bids have much impact in getting jobs.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths