🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Big Drop on Job Post Numbers
Page options
nilmuge
Community Member

Big Drop on Job Post Numbers

Hi,

I am a graphic designer and normally there were a lot of job posts for my categories in an hour. About 50 per hour or so. Last week I realized a huge drop on the number of posts; there are 15 posts in the last 24h today.

Is there any reason for that? I know there is a big announcement about the connects for freelancers, but is there anything different on the client side? Maybe they also pay for the posts now?

I don't know how it will go on with the paid connects next month, there are no job posts already!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nil,

I checked your profile again and can confirm that your specific "word search" is also limiting the numbers of jobs showed on your job feed. If you remove the specific words you will see all jobs posts for the saved search results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nil,

I checked your profile and I can see that you have saved one search result with more skills/keywords. I would suggest to divide them into skills or industry. categories and save your search results. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let us know here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your answer. I checked the categories and I can see more jobs when I select one category only. Before, My Job Feed was giving results for all my categories, but I guess now it changed? I have some specific "word searchs", maybe because of them, My Job Feed doesn't work correctly? 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nil,

I checked your profile again and can confirm that your specific "word search" is also limiting the numbers of jobs showed on your job feed. If you remove the specific words you will see all jobs posts for the saved search results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths