🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Billing Cycle Changed
Page options
rahulraghav1989
Community Member

Billing Cycle Changed

Hello,

Last month i have upgraded my account on 14 may and got extra connects before that my billing cycle was on 1st of every month but today is 1st of june and i didn't get any of connects.

60 connects must be credited to my account on 1st of month and rest 10 connects can be credited on 14 june.

Can i get the free 60 connects?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rahul,

Upgrading or downgrading your plan will change your cycle on the day you have taken this actions. In order to change your billing cycle you will need to change your membership plan. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rahul,

Your new connects will be awarded to you once your new Billing Cycle has started. You can check this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects > and at the bottom of the page you can see the date under Current Billing Cycle. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I know that i will get my connects on new billing cycle but the billing cycle was changed when i upgraded my account to PLUS.

My point is if i do not upgrade my plan for next month. Do my billing cycle can be change to previous one? (1st of every month)

Hi Rahul,

Upgrading or downgrading your plan will change your cycle on the day you have taken this actions. In order to change your billing cycle you will need to change your membership plan. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

when will upwork issue me free 60 connects?

Ms S wrote:

when will upwork issue me free 60 connects?

They don't do that any more.

03ddaa2c
Community Member

Hi

My billing cycle start from 18th and I want upgrade to plus on 21th, But when I go for upgrade there is no option to upgrade?

03ddaa2c_0-1703140129534.png

Hi Musadiq,

You need to have an active billing method on your account to purchase Connects. Please add a billing method to your account before you proceed with the purchase.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members