🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Billing Issue
Page options
hrk3
Community Member

Billing Issue

Hi, Can i can use my pay pal (same email id that use in upwork) but my paypal is linked with my brother paypal... My Paypal is my brother's secondry paypal.

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rabia,

Unfortunately no you won't be able to use your brother PayPal account. Thee account needs to be issued on your own name and match your Upwork name in order to be able to use. To learn more about our accepted billing methods and how to add one check out this Guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have seen only 2 method for withdraw paypal and debit card(all type card) if i have no card than what can i do.. there is no optin for payneer 

petra_r
Community Member

Rabia Q wrote:

I have seen only 2 method for withdraw paypal and debit card(all type card) if i have no card than what can i do.. there is no optin for payneer 

So you want to set up a withdrawal method, so you can get your money from your earnings?

Then you are in the wrong place. Get out of "BILLING" and go to "GET PAID" further down.

hrk3
Community Member

Thank you for your respnse. When i click on GET PAID there is a pp up window apear with the msg that you account has been suspend please contect with CS team

petra_r
Community Member

Rabia Q wrote:

Thank you for your respnse. When i click on GET PAID there is a pp up window apear with the msg that you account has been suspend please contect with CS team

Possibly because you violated Upwork's terms of service when you added your brother's Payoneer card months ago, which was the first time you were told that you must not add a withdrawal method not belonging to you...

hrk3
Community Member

I have Immeditaly going to CS and they said we have remove your brther poyneer..... 

I am not active on upwork last 2,3 months for some personal reasons. May be thats reason for suspending. Because Brother poyneer issue is solve in 10 minutes.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rabia,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your account status and uploading your payment method.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths