🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Billing method
Page options
b57c7d64
Community Member

Billing method

I upgraded to freelancer plus account a month ago. My billing cycle was from 25th May 2020 till 24th June. I didn't get charged till now which is 25th June 2020. When do you charge it? or what is the problem with it? I should be charged and given the 70 connects which comes with it. 

Thank you.

Regards,

Abdullah

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdullah,

Your new cycle starts today and you should be charged today for the plus plan as well. Once you`re charged your connects will be awarded on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for replying. As you have also said that I should be charged today but until now its not happened. Half of the day is already passed for me. It would be nice if it is done as early as possible. So that we don't lose time or day because of this.

Hi Abdullah,

Please be patient for few more hours and if you`re still not charged, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

If I downgrade my plan today before getting charged, Will I still be charged for plus plan? 

Hi Abdullah,

No you should not be charged. Would you like our team to assist you further with your Plus plan, or you would like to downgrade back to the basic plan? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your quick responses. I have switched back to basic plan. I would like to suggest that please for your plus plan you should charge it immediately so that we don't lose time or a day. Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members