🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Blacklisted/Highlighted Keywords In Proposal
Page options
gohersheikh
Community Member

Blacklisted/Highlighted Keywords In Proposal

Hi,

I am new to upwork. I recently sent a proposal explaining my expertiese in developing different plugins of application such as Slack, MS Teams etc. When I typed Slack, it got highlighted with warning that communication is not allowed.

As I was not sharing any contact information, just my expertiese, I kept on typing and sent the proposal.

Now I am wondering. Is my account marked on violating something? Because the automation of upwork can not read my proposal, just my keywords.

Please let me know that I am safe and my profile is not marked for viotaling any TOS.

Thanks,

Gohar

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Gohar,

Your account is active and is not suspended. The message you are seeing will only show up when you type in certain words that trigger these reminders. The purpose of this is to only remind you about Upwork TOS and to make sure that you adhere to it. If you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
wescowley
Community Member

You should be fine. It's just picking up on keywords. 

JoanneP

Hi Gohar,

Your account is active and is not suspended. The message you are seeing will only show up when you type in certain words that trigger these reminders. The purpose of this is to only remind you about Upwork TOS and to make sure that you adhere to it. If you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths