🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Blocked profile? Proposal verification?
Page options
ktousey
Community Member

Blocked profile? Proposal verification?

Yesterday, I sent in a proposal and received no verification that the client company received it.  I can't access my profile, which indicates as of 12pm 10-10-20 that I am blocked.  All I've done at this point is put out two proposals; only one of which actually shows up in my proposal archive.  As indicated above, I never received any correspondence regarding the outcome of the first proposal, and I never received any verification of receipt of the second.  There appears to be no remedy in the freelancer archive for this situation.  Please advise.  Kevin Tousey 10/10/20 12:15pm est.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kevin,

When you send a proposal, the client will receive it. However, there is no notification letting you that the client read your proposal. You can check out the Find Work > Proposals page for more information on the proposals that are active and archived

I checked the screenshot you added, but I'm not quite sure how you ended up on the window where you did. Could you please send me a private message with more information on that so that I can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you. The problem appears to be on my end and not with your system.
I appreciate your speedy reply...Have a good day!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members