🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Blocking a client
Page options
branmccann
Community Member

Blocking a client

hello.

I had bad experience with one client so I really don't want to meet him in finding new job.

When I palce my proposal clinet can see who am I but I can't see who is he.

How can I avoid to meet his project permanently on upwork?

Hope to kind of response.

Kind regards.

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Brandon M wrote:

I had bad experience with one client so I really don't want to meet him in finding new job.

When I palce my proposal clinet can see who am I but I can't see who is he.

How can I avoid to meet his project permanently on upwork?

When you look at the list of jobs, clients you have worked with previously (had a contract with) are marked with a "Previous Client" icon  and tells you which client and which contract.

previous client.jpg

Hi, 

I'm wondering if there is a way to block a client that offered me a contract that I never accepted?

The client originally asked me to work outside of the platform, I said no, then he offered me a job within the platform, but continued to request additional services for free off the platform that were not within the original project scope and negotiated costs and timeline. After I texted back that this project wasn't going to work for me, he revoked the offer before I had a chance to block him. Please help. I want to avoid wasting future connects with this client if possible. 

-Jessie

Hi Jessie,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your report. I'd like to look into it further and escalate accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I tried sending you a PM and got the message below.

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue."

Can you send me a PM in the meantime? Maybe that will work...

-Jessie

Hi Jessie, 

I checked your account and wanted to confirm if it was for the job that was offered to you yesterday and the client withdrew the offer today?

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths