🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bonus connects to rising talent freelancer an...
Page options
fcca14
Community Member

Bonus connects to rising talent freelancer and purchased connects

Hello,

We get a rising talent badge and 30 connects as bonus with it after one month of start.  If we already have "purchased" connects also available  will it effect the 30 free connects, I mean will we still get the free ones with rising talent?

Also, th emonthly free quota ( 20 connects) given by Upwork will remain intact?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ejaz u wrote:

Hello,

We get a rising talent badge and 30 connects as bonus with it after one month of start.  If we already have "purchased" connects also available  will it effect the 30 free connects, I mean will we still get the free ones with rising talent?

Also, th emonthly free quota ( 20 connects) given by Upwork will remain intact?

Thanks

You will keep the connects you already purchased. There are no monthly free connects, the 20 were a one-time thing. Who is "we"? (You never want to give the impression that there is more than 1 person using your account.)

"we" is a general term to define freelancers at large, meaning any one, and the general rules which are applied to any one freelancer.

I am the sole owner and user of my account !

Ejaz u wrote:

"we" is a general term to define freelancers at large, meaning any one, and the general rules which are applied to any one freelancer.

I am the sole owner and user of my account !

Glad to hear it! Maybe some people will not appreciate you speaking for them, though, because they might have a different experience. 

may be...

i only wanted to have knowledge, that the one-time 30 free connects with rising talent badge, are in addition to "my" ( not our  : )  purchased connecs..

secondly, kindly tell,  here on the forum can we tell other members about our skills like my excel, bookkeeping, forecasting etc..  and ask to refer to such a job when the opportunity arises. Is it allowed?
Like I have tehse skills so if you have any such task then remember me. Is this ok to ask ?

petra_r
Community Member

Ejaz u wrote:

secondly, kindly tell,  here on the forum can we tell other members about our skills and ask to refer to such a job when the opportunity arises. Is it allowed?

No.

Ejaz u wrote:

Like I have tehse skills so if you have any such task then remember me. 

So have tens of tousands of others. Should they all post on the forum asking for referrals?

Ejaz u wrote:

Is this ok to ask ?

No, it's known as "Spamming."

fcca14
Community Member

Got it..
Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members