🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bonus is not updated on my pending
Page options
avishekbhardwaj4
Community Member

Bonus is not updated on my pending

Hey .. my client gave me bonus of 30 dollar it is not update on pending mode ..  please help have a look 

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Avishek,

Thank you for your message. Please note that bonus payment may take a little longer to process as Upwork has to first charge the client's payment method (that’s why the transaction still is showing as Pending). If the client initiates a bonus payment after banks' business hours, for example, the bonus may get processed the following day and the five days security period will start counting from the following day as well. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 9.04.42 AM.png

you still didn't get what i am saying .. a clinet closed the contract of 30 dollar and after that he send 30 dollar bonus also but in pending tab it is showing only 30 dollar not 60 .. i am not saying about processing i am saying about updation .. why it is not showing 60 dollar in pending tab ?

Hi Avishek,

I checked your transaction history and I can see two transactions that are currently pending. Both are for $30. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members