cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus sent from contractor not reflected

Highlighted
Philip H Member Since: Oct 23, 2018
1 of 3
Hi. I was told by a contractor of mine that she had sent me a bonus alongside our second contract, but the bonus is not showing on my fulfilled contracts for the client, nor does it reflect on my earnings from what I've checked. The contractor assured me that she had sent the bonus and suggested I contact Upwork to check into it. I'm currently unsure of the bonus amount, but have asked and am awaiting response. Tanks alert! (lol)
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

Hi Philip,

I just checked your account and I can confirm that a bonus has been sent to you. Please keep in mind that this funds will become available to you after our 5 days security period. To view in what stage your earnings are go to Reports > Overview, you can also track your earnings by going to Reports > Transaction History. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here, thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 3

@Philip H wrote:
Hi. I was told by a contractor of mine that she had sent me a bonus alongside our second contract, but the bonus is not showing on my fulfilled contracts for the client, nor does it reflect on my earnings from what I've checked. The contractor assured me that she had sent the bonus and suggested I contact Upwork to check into it. I'm currently unsure of the bonus amount, but have asked and am awaiting response. Tanks alert! (lol)

You mean a "client" sent you a bonus (you are the contractor / freelancer)

You can find all payments from that client by going to My Jobs > All Contracts then clicking on the actual contract

Scroll down to "Additional Earnings and Adjustments" and see if you find the Bonus there.

bonus.jpg

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS