🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bonus
Page options
roberty1y
Community Member

Bonus

A repeat client paid me for a job in the form of a bonus. Then I remembered we had never placed a contract for that job. Does this bonus then count as part of the payment for my last job with this client? 

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Robert Y wrote:

A repeat client paid me for a job in the form of a bonus. Then I remembered we had never placed a contract for that job. 

It is impossible for a client to have paid you a bonus without a contract. So chances are they paid you on a closed contract. 

Petra R wrote:

Robert Y wrote:

A repeat client paid me for a job in the form of a bonus. Then I remembered we had never placed a contract for that job. 

It is impossible for a client to have paid you a bonus without a contract. So chances are they paid you on a closed contract. 

Thanks. That's what I suspected. I completed the last contract for that client two weeks ago, although the bonus I just got has not (yet) been added to the payment for that job.

Robert Y wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Robert Y wrote:

Thanks. That's what I suspected. I completed the last contract for that client two weeks ago, although the bonus I just got has not (yet) been added to the payment for that job.

As long as it shows in your Reports > Pending it doesn't matter, just give it time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members