🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Boost your profile and how it works for freel...
Page options
685652bc
Community Member

Boost your profile and how it works for freelancers

Hi, Upworkers! I'd like to discuss how satisfied are you with paid profile promotions like Boost my profile.

I'll share my experience. I think this function cannot be called working. I've been using it lately and the leads that come to me are, well, to put it mildly, not what I would like to work with, and sometimes not in my stack at all.

I will add a couple screenshots for understanding, I have nothing to do with wordpress and I don't work with similar builders. At the same time I get invites to work with technologies that I do not work with through the promotion of my profile.
I spend money to boost my profile and get invites to either fix price, which also makes me very sad because I do not work with fix price contracts for upwork. So I think that this functionality should be sent to the development team for revision.

First of all, I don't want to be charged only for clicks on my profile. That is, any client can click on my profile even despite the fact that his work is not my profile (for example, as with vordpress/hugo, etc.) and I do not want my profile to be promoted for clients who create fix price contracts. I don't want to pay for that. I disable this feature and other freelancers want to show that this feature does not work in good faith.

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members