🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Refund bought connects
Page options
jul_valdeabella
Community Member

Bought connects accidentally

Hi, I accidentally bought connects on upwork because the promo code **Edited for Community Guidelines** I want to use to get free connects reached its limit so I have been charged on my card instead. I still have 18 connects left before I accidentally bought it and I do not want to spend for another connects. Can you please reverse it and refund on my card? I can't pay for it since I am new and I don't have a job yet. Thank you

12 REPLIES 12
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julianne,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
55dec855
Community Member

did you get them back,please reply,something like that happened to me too
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kanhaiya Lal,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
55dec855
Community Member

hey,i confirm that i want the payment in exchange of 80 connects

Kanhaiya, it looks like you've replied to the Community thread. Please reply to the email from our support team. You can search for the subject line "Bought connects accidentally" in your inbox to find it.

~Andrea
Upwork

hey,I accidently bought 12$ worth of connects from upwork balance and i havent use any of the connects from the bundle.Can you please refund the amount as i already have enough connects in the balance.I dont need any more as of now

Hi Kanhaiya,

I can see the team has already reached out to you via support ticket regarding this. Please reply directly to your ticket with our team so they can assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
55dec855
Community Member

Hello Andrea,

It is asking that whether i want to confirm to reverse the transation but i dont see any option to reply.It shows that it has been solved.

What should i do.

Also,yes i want to reverse the transation,i confirm.

It looks like it may have been closed after the team didn't receive a reply, Kanhaiya. Could you please check your email and find the notification sent to you when this ticket was created? Replying to that email will reopen the ticket and the team will assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
559bb151
Community Member

Hello I have a similar problem, I accidentally bought additional connects, what can I do??

Hi Audacious,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I accidently bought connects worth 12$ with upwork balance.Can i get the refund,i havent used any of the connects bundle

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths