🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Box to long
Page options
carloslobo28
Community Member

Box to long

Hello, is not the Find jobs box too long now? What do you mean by creating an awful interface?

What is the difference between Find jobs and Search job boxes? It's the same thing occupying space in the screen.

Also when I opened Community it was opened in the same tab, what do you mean by it terrible change?

I don't like changing for the worse.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback, Carlos!

I'm not sure what you mean when you shared that the "...Find jobs box too long now." Could you please share a screen grab of what you're getting on your account? Here is what I'm getting on my page:

Find Jobs.png

The Find Jobs box is part of your account's menu, and will be accessible regardless of which page you are on your freelancer account. 

For the links to the page, should you wish to open it in a new tab, please right-click on the links and choose the option to open it in a new tab. 

I will also share your feedback with the team for their reference and consideration. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback, Carlos!

I'm not sure what you mean when you shared that the "...Find jobs box too long now." Could you please share a screen grab of what you're getting on your account? Here is what I'm getting on my page:

Find Jobs.png

The Find Jobs box is part of your account's menu, and will be accessible regardless of which page you are on your freelancer account. 

For the links to the page, should you wish to open it in a new tab, please right-click on the links and choose the option to open it in a new tab. 

I will also share your feedback with the team for their reference and consideration. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths