cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring client on 0% fee

Piyush S Member Since: Jun 3, 2016
1 of 30

Hi,

I want to bring my client's reference on Upwork. I read somwhere on Upwork that you can bring your client at 0% fee on Upwork.

How can I do that?

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
2 of 30

Piyush, if one searches this Community for "bring your own client," several threads appear.  Here is one that should answer your question:  https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/0-fee-when-you-bring-your-own-client/m-p/387330#M236238

3 of 30

Thank you for replying to my question. Its been a long time submitting any reuqest or chat with Support.

I am unable to see now how to chat with support or submit request.

Can you help me with this?

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
4 of 30

Piyush, you're welcome.  Regarading submitting requests/chatting with Support simply go to the "Help and Support" area and follow the instructions.  Due to the # of requests to Help and Support...not all options are always available to everyone.  If you simply follow the instructions, you should be able to submit a request. 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 30

The "Bring your on client 0%" offer is by invitation only. If you weren't invited you likely don't qualify as you are not top rated.

Ace Contributor
Leon Z Member Since: May 3, 2016
6 of 30

I'm about to bring a client who still doesn't have an account on Upwork so I'm just wondering if the link I got in my email a couple of months ago still applies and can be used to have 0% fee.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 30

Hi Piyush and Leon,

I'm checking with our team and will follow up on the thread with more information soon.

8 of 30

Hi Vlamdir,

Thank you for looking into this.

I got this below message previously. I removed the link as this message is on community.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 30

Piyush,

If you received the email with the unique link, were you able to follow the instructions in it and send the link to a client and invite them to Upwork?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 30

Leon,

Sorry about the delayed response. The link you received should still be active.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS