🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Broken verification process..
Page options
extrasense
Community Member

Broken verification process..

Hello!

First of all, I want to say that I use this service from the time of Elance and Odesk. There were some problems before, but solved pretty fast.

3 days ago I recieved that message:

"Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here."

It was strange, because I've finished that verification long time ago and also already had ID Verification Badge.  But okay, I setup a call, show my passport, answered Support's questions and.. nothing changed. Just support ticket became 'solved'. In a day I contacted Support through chat, explain the situation and.. nothing changed.

All this time I can't make proposals and get new jobs. All this time my paid subscription is ticking.

And I can't upload passport photo in settings (was uploaded before!) – it shows error
"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute." Of course, it's not a "minute" problem.

I don't know what to do because support is silent.

2 REPLIES 2
extrasense
Community Member

I don't know if it coincidence or not, but few minutes after this post creation I got my badge back..

No comments.

Thanks anyway.

Hi Mark,

I checked your account and can confirm that our team has updated your account accordingly. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members