Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browsing very recent posted jobs

Ace Contributor
Rajiv B Member Since: Feb 14, 2016
1 of 6

Hello to all community members and Gurus,

I have some skillset saved as per my experience. And my job feed will often show jobs matching my skills. But the jobs on my timeline will be old enough to bid and will hardly results in any reply from the client.

Honestly, I have never achieved a job on successful bidding, except for few when i was new to upwork. Apart from that all my jobs has been through interview invitation received. So overall, as per my assumption, if I can find a job thats just posted within an hour time, may be I can bid a successful one on them.

So can anyone help on how to browse very recently posted jobs as per ones skillset.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Rajiv,

I checked and do see jobs in your job feed are sorted by recency as expected. Please set up a custom job feed by following steps shared here in order to browse jobs that best match your skills.

Ace Contributor
3 of 6

Thanks for the reply Vladimir!!

Yes it does show very recent wise. But honestly, be it any time of the day I am logged in, I can only find jobs those are more than 6 hours or more than it older.

Is there any way, I can access to jobs that have been posted very very recent as per my skillsets.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 6

Hi Rajiv,

Depending on the type of jobs you're looking for and the frequency in which they are being posted, setting up a job feed will allow you to access the preferred jobs as soon as they are posted.

Ace Contributor
5 of 6

Usually its not the case. But still I will keep my eyes open to more opportunity. Thanks for the help.

Community Guru
Hasmik V Member Since: Aug 12, 2017
6 of 6

Hey Rajiv,

Personally, I would advise using filters while looking for a job and not just look those on your job feed. Not only you can find the jobs per your skillset, it has many other great features to filter the jobs, including the newest ones. After applying all the filters you can save the search and always have a quick access to it. Please, see attached.

Happy freelancing!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS