🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Budget amount not showing in escrow
Page options
barbmilone
Community Member

Budget amount not showing in escrow

I just completed a project. I'm trying to get paid. I can see the money in the "budget" field but the "escrow" field still shows $0.00. At what point does the money become available? Does the client have to do something else first?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Barbara,

The project you're referring to is a Fixed-Price contract. The "Budget" field is basically the agreed-upon amount for the project in question. I can see that the funds were already released to you from escrow, which is why is showing $0. You should be able to see those funds as "Pending" when you go to Reports> Overview and they will become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Barbara,

The project you're referring to is a Fixed-Price contract. The "Budget" field is basically the agreed-upon amount for the project in question. I can see that the funds were already released to you from escrow, which is why is showing $0. You should be able to see those funds as "Pending" when you go to Reports> Overview and they will become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members