🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Bug Message. Not Loading and Time log not...
Page options
ghostzkie
Community Member

Bug Message. Not Loading and Time log not showing anymore when the time has a log

Hi, Currently the message inbox won't load in the website. Not sure what is happening. It is sometimes inconvenient that I have to open the app just to read the message as I am relying mainly on the website. Sometimes also on mobile app it does not load the messages. 

On Website it is  stuck on this loading

ghostzkie_0-1636861002191.png

For the time log. Before when the time is tracked it is usually shown. Now it does not. 
I have other client that requires to just manually input my time log (Also shows that we have trust on each other for almost a year now.)  The new update on work diary is a bit inconvenient unlike the old one that is robust. 

On the old one if time was tracked it is shown in here. 

ghostzkie_1-1636861284203.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Aston,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the new Work diary. We are working to modernize the diary and optimize it so that it can be used from any type of device, including mobile devices. We invite you to join the community forum discussion here.

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while accessing your message center. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Aston,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the new Work diary. We are working to modernize the diary and optimize it so that it can be used from any type of device, including mobile devices. We invite you to join the community forum discussion here.

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while accessing your message center. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for the quick response. It was the cookies that kept the messages loading. I thought it was just caching at first.

I will also check out the new Work Diary updates

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members