🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bug Reporting?
Page options
647ff98a
Community Member

Bug Reporting?

Hey, so I am not sure this even qualifies as a bug however I thought I should do my part in letting the upwork developers know at the very least, encountered a visual bug on my laptop, the visual bug can be seen in the image attached, The side bar overlaps the comparison chart of Rising Talent.

This Page can be found by clicking Click Here:
"For a comparison chart of program eligibility and advantages for freelancers, click here."
This Phrase was copied from the Main Rising Talent Page.

Details for Replicating:

Resolution: 1366 x 768
Ratio: 16:9
Laptop Lenovo T440
Browser: Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)visual_bug_upwork.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umar,

Thanks for reporting this to us. I already shared your feedback with our product team for review.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umar,

Thanks for reporting this to us. I already shared your feedback with our product team for review.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Great and No problem Aleksandar, to clarify it is in not a problem for me at all, just wanted to let you guys know.

Kind Regards,
~Umar.

florydev
Community Member

download.png

lysis10
Community Member

CSS is for UI noobs. I just export everything from Microsoft Word and it does it all for me.

yitwail
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

CSS is for UI noobs. I just export everything from Microsoft Word and it does it all for me.

Can it make images slide in from the side, then zoom in when you hover with the cursor? Robot tongue

John K wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

Can it make images slide in from the side, then zoom in when you hover with the cursor? Robot tongue

Hello John. I'm not a noob. I know how to create a macro in Word.

yitwail
Community Member

@lysis10 wrote:

John K wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

Hello John. I'm not a noob. I know how to create a macro in Word.

Drat, I probably can't do that with Open Office, but maybe I can with Mac OS Pages. Cat Happy 

I love what this thread has become. Smiley Very Happy

revolution-soft
Community Member

Hello Upwork,

Happy New Year,

Today I found a during submitting proposals, 

After submitting the proposal not getting the successful submission message, It continue showing to load a page, I found these issues on all my 4 invitations. Thank you

revolutionsoft_0-1641629730166.png

after closing the tab and checking the invitation again then it's actually submitted 

Hi Ravi,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members