🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Bug on giving a private feedback for client
Page options
abram7
Community Member

Bug on giving a private feedback for client

Hi there, I got an issue when I want to give feedback to my client (The red box in the picture above). Usually, when I click it, I got a few options. However, this is one of the requirements to finish the review, thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Abram,

Thank you for your message. Could you clarify if you are not getting an option after you click the dropdown to select the reason for ending the contract? If that's the case, could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Abram,

Thank you for your message. Could you clarify if you are not getting an option after you click the dropdown to select the reason for ending the contract? If that's the case, could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
abram7
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Sure, I didn't see the option after I click the dropdown to select the reason for ending the contract. Furthermore, I've tried 2 different browsers and the Upwork mobile app but it still doesn't work. Anyway, thank you for response!

Regards,

Abram

Hi Abram,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
abram7
Community Member

Awesome, thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members