Ravi M Member Since: Apr 24, 2017
31 of 78

Screenshot_2.png

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
32 of 78

Hi Ravi,

Please pm me the job post link on which you received this error and I'll take a look.

Untitled
tynas12
Justyna S Member Since: Jan 31, 2017
33 of 78

Hi everyone,

I've just wanted to apply for a job and it's impossible... - I've tried to 3 different job offers ;/

Please take a look at that.

Thanks,

Justyna

vladag
Community Manager
34 of 78

Hi Justyna,

Our team identified an issue that was affecting the proposal submission flow for a few freelancers, updated the status blog, resolved the issue within minutes and posted another update. Please clear your cache and cookies and let us know if you continue seeing the error message.

Untitled
rolludesig
Community Guru
Rahul V Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
35 of 78

hi all,

i am having 8 connects left but when i tried putting my proposal it says no connects left but when i tried to submit my proposal again it got posted same thing happened with another proposal..

Rahul

joduxbury
Ace Contributor
Jo D Member Since: Jun 14, 2017
36 of 78

// EDIT: I did a hard refresh and it's fixed the problem. //

I am having the same problem.

I have 26 connects left and could submit a proposal fine a few hours ago, but now I get a message saying I don't have enough (2!) connects to submit another one.

vladag
Community Manager
37 of 78

Hi Rahul and Jo,

Please clear your cache and cookies and let us know if you're still getting the same error message.

Untitled
andrey_rogov
Andrei R Member Since: May 17, 2017
38 of 78

I can't submit a proposal - when I press "Submit proposal" in any job, nothing happens. Also, all client's info is broken, as you can see in the screenshot. I tried different browsers, same stuff. Does anyone have anything like this? UpWorkError.png

vladag
Community Manager
39 of 78

Hi Andrei,

Can you confirm all the jobs you're opening are displaying the code error? We do have an issue with the code error on a few jobs so please share the job post links with me in a pm so I can check and escalate them further.

Regarding the proposal submission button, can you please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and let me know if you're able to submit proposals? We had a temporary issue recently which was resolved quickly, and following the steps above might help to resolve the problem you reported.

Untitled
sreekanthpulagam
Sreekanth P Member Since: May 2, 2017
40 of 78

Hi

There is a bug in ui check this job **Edited for Community Guidelines**

clientName & clientHistory not displayed

upw1.png

upw2.png

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS